GDPR Compliance Notice
- This website retains blog entries and blog comments. By posting an entry on this blog, or by commenting on an entry, you are implicitly agreeing to let me republish your material. Obviously if you disagree with it don’t comment or guest post.
- This website runs on a http server and that keeps logs of each visit. Namely, it stores IP addresses, the page you requested, the referral page (if any) and the browser identification string (if any). Cookies are also stored if you log in, as a collaborator, or for commenting. None of these informations is shared with any 3rd party service.
- I’m personally not interested in tracking you nor identifying you and none of my action go in that direction.
- This website makes use of Google Analytics tracking for statistical purpose about its visitors. Some of your data are then shared to Google and I have personally no power over what it is been done with it by such a company. You should contact them, if you want your personal information removed. You may prefer to not be tracked this way and I may then suggest you to use an extension like Google Analytics Blocker or NoScript for your browser in order to block it.
- If you want to exercise your right to be forgotten, or have personal information removed from this site, and if you don’t already have my email address, contact me on Twitter (@gianlucadfiore). Your request will be handled shortly, compatibly with my time. I do not use Facebook: requests made via Facebook will probably be missed. If you don’t receive a reply on Twitter or by email in more than one week, please do contact me again as I may have missed it or was out travelling without my laptop (it happens). I do promise to check both Twitter and my email as often as possible in order to reply to your request in a timely manner.
- Once I received your GDPR-related request, I’ll delete your info as soon as I can. Please be aware that multiple requests over a short/medium period of time may be too cumbersome for a single individual as me to comply with and I may more easily ban you from commenting/posting here. I do not want to resort to such extreme measures so please ask a complete removal of your data from the beginning, if it is that what you want. Thank you for your understanding.